Enter our new house on the ground floor. The opening festivity of “De schapenstal” was on 25th of April 2018. “De schapenstal” means “sheep-fold” and if you visit Lier, you will find out what Lier has to do with sheep.
- The living room with kitchen, table and bench has a great sight on the big garden and prairies.
- There are 5 sleeping places: no folding beds or sofa beds! Every person has an adequate bed:
- The bathroom with shower and washstand.
- Right behind the house is a private terrace, provided with furniture.
- Some meters further is a large garden, with storage and lounge.
Attention: Pets are not allowed, as well as smoking inside the house.